Where can I buy the 60W MagSafe power adapter with "L" style connector?

All I can find is Magsafe 2 and I'm not sure if it's the same


Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions