Will this fix HDCP issues on 1080p projector
iMac 21.5 late 2009 full HD screen
I have a new HDCP compliant BenQ w1050 1080p projector connected via a MDP to HDMI adapter and both Amazon and Netflix consider the HDCP to be incomplete and will not stream HDCP content in HD. They will however do non-HDCP content in HD so it is possible to receive HD and also without an external device connected the HDCP content streams in HD.
I am aware that HDCP is mostly films and that I obviously have a break in the protocol but will this Belkin adapter resolve it? Clearly my cheap one will not but it may not be at fault... I do not know.
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?
- Asked by Ben A from Toongabbie
- 2 Apr. 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
what adaptor would work with a video projector for a MacBook running Mac OS 10.6.8?
- Asked by Mona L from Oradell
- 24 Sep. 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what adaptor would work with a video projector for a MacBook running Mac OS 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…