Can you use this to go: guitar> iPad> garage band> house sound? In other words, will it allow you to let you use GB essentially as a pod?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you could use the headphone out of the iPad to go direct to a mixing console. Stereo mini jack out of the iPad to a pair of RCAs or 1/4" jacks.
- Answered by Geoff W from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
That is exactly what I am doing with mine. Works beautifully.
- Answered by Matthew S from Church Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this support a usb keyboard to use in the garage band app?
- Asked by Philip M from Amsterdam
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this support a usb keyboard to use in the garage band app?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
How many gigabytes make a terabyte?
- Asked by Susan C. B from Scotts Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (How many gigabytes make a terabyte?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB