Will the Apogee jam work with iphone 5 and a 30 pin dock convertor ?
I know that the new iphone 5 comes with a much smaller "Lightning" connector. I am wondering if I can upgrade from iphone 4 (where the apogee jam works flawlessly) to iphone 5, get a 30 pin dock connector and be able to use garageband as before.
- Asked by Ravi L from Cary
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apogee jam work with iphone 5 and a 30 pin dock convertor ?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes - this works- I have the adapter and it works just fine. There seems to be a bit of a bug in that you should plug in the output into the audio jack first then plug in the adapter then plug in the Jam.
That should get you going in any app.
Other thing is that I got the extended adapter and I can see that if you only got the smaller non-extended adapter then you may ruin access to the headphone jack.
Not sure about that.
- Answered by Joseph D from Woodbridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with the apogee jam?
- Asked by Ripley G from Mount Pleasant
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the apogee jam?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Does this work with Apogee Jam and Apogee mic?
- Asked by Steve W from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Apogee Jam and Apogee mic?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)