is there a way to program one of the function keys on a belkin F8T067 numeric keypad to be a TAB key?
- Asked by Calvin R from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate is there a way to program one of the function keys on a belkin F8T067 numeric keypad to be a TAB key?
1 Answer from the Community
Get BetterTouchTool. I realize this is a very old question, but I have just bought an old F8T067 off of eBay, and I've been searching for this same thing for the whole day, and I finally found an answer! There's a cheap utility called BetterTouchTool that allows you to change any key into any other key. It even lets you customize any key for individual apps or system-wide. I now have the four function keys as up, down, left and right in Numbers. I changed the delete key from forward to backward system-wide. For Chrome, I changed the function keys to navigate through tabs and open and close them, as well as changing page up and page down to tab and shift-tab. It's amazing.
- Answered by Brian C from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you lock the function key?
- Asked by Samuel S
- 19 Nov. 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Can you lock the function key?
Is there a functions manual for the mini keypad
- Asked by Colin H
- 30 Jan. 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Is there a functions manual for the mini keypad
No answers yet