Can two MacBook Pros with Retina Display access / work with the stored content at the same time?
Example: When editing with Final Cut X using two separate MacBook Pros but working with footage stored on the same PROMISE Pegasus2 12/18TB system.
1 Answer from the Community
You can't direct connect two MacBook Pros to the same thunderbolt drive. However, you can have one MacBook Pro share the Pegasus2 data with the 2nd MacBook Pro over ethernet. The first MacBook Pro would act as a file server and provide a share point that many computers can access.
- Answered by Joseph A from Deerfield Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter allow me to use a 2015 Retina MacBook Pro with an LG UltraFine 4k display?
- Asked by Taurean B from Emeryville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter allow me to use a 2015 Retina MacBook Pro with an LG UltraFine 4k display?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…