Which app do I have to load onto my iPad to analyze the data stored on Tickr X?
Manufacturer states: If you work out without your iOS device, TICKR X stores up to 16 hours of heart rate, calorie burn, and duration information. Then when you have your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in hand you can auto-sync and have the Wahoo Fitness app analyze the data.
I have the wahoo fitness app installed on my iPhone 4s, but the app store does not offer a version for iPad. Have I missed something?
- Asked by Paul L from Fernandina Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Which app do I have to load onto my iPad to analyze the data stored on Tickr X?)
1 Answer from the Community
you could change the default filter for the App Store and install the iPhone version it will work fine, the size of the app been displayed is the one that will be not for a full screen like iPad native apps, but IT WILL WORK
- Answered by Eduardo V from Doral
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hi. I want to purchase this item but I can't seem to locate the accompanying apps on the Irish App Store?
- Asked by Orla C from Dunleer
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi. I want to purchase this item but I can't seem to locate the accompanying apps on the Irish App Store?)
- Asked about: Osmo Genius Kit Game System for iPa…
Is it possible to store data on your iPad pro to print later?
- Asked by Pat S from Regina
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to store data on your iPad pro to print later?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…