Can this connect with iPhone 4s?
Or is there a better way to get more memory for iPhone 4s to save or add music to a dj app?
- Asked by Dee B from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this connect with iPhone 4s?)
1 Answer from the Community
This is not a wireless flash drive. It connects by USB. Since the iPhone does not have a USB port, it cannot connect in that way. You can connect to any computer to transfer data, and then connect your iPhone to your computer to sync data through iTunes. You can also load files to iCloud Drive to access files that way, if your iPhone is iCloud Drive compatible. Syncing your iPhone to your computer will allow you to load any music you like to your iPhone.
- Answered by Christina T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I connect my iPhone 4S to my iPad 4?
- Asked by Cynthia W from Crestwood
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect my iPhone 4S to my iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
Can I connect my Iphone 4 to a computer to make internet connection
- Asked by Aymi T from Kuala Lumpur
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my Iphone 4 to a computer to make internet connection)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable