Can IPad stand be positioned leaning forward to allow access for a person who is bed-ridden?
Patient can move one arm but has to lay flat in bed.
Need a stand that can be placed on hospital tray over bed and be angled forward as required so enable communication with family through facebook etc
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does the stand hold the iPad in a secure viewing position without falling?
- Asked by Gary M from Burton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the stand hold the iPad in a secure viewing position without falling?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Plus Duo Case for iPad (6th…
will this adapter work with Square Stand using Ipad Air ?
- Asked by Penny B from North Conway
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter work with Square Stand using Ipad Air ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter