Can I buy this screen protector if I have a crack in my screen already
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, but expect air spacing around where the crack is. I recomend getting it fixed then installing the screen protector
- Answered by Rosemary B from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can buy it if you do have a crack in the screen. Depending on how big thou. If it is a massive crack air may seep in under the screen protecting creating those bubbles we all hate. But if it a small crack they is it should be fine.
- Answered by Laughing Q from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…
Would this screen protector affect the quality of the screen?
- Asked by Susan L from Markham
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this screen protector affect the quality of the screen?)
- Asked about: Belkin Anti-Glare Screen Protection…