does this support 4k resolution 60 fps on the new macbook pro 13 retina
MACBOOK PRO 13 RETINA DISPLAY
1 Answer from the Community
The other person is incorrect. Many different Macs support many different resolutions and refresh rates. Such as the 5k iMac, 2015 Macbook Pro 15in Retina w/GPU, and Mac Pro supporting 5k at 60Hz using two display port outputs. It is all dependent on the available ports and the integrated or dedicated GPU in the laptop, desktop, or iMac. And, of course the monitor. But, your question on whether this supports HDMI 2.0 is a very good question and something I would like to know too. But, I can almost guarantee it does not support HDMI2.0 since no display port to HDMI adaptor out there now supports HDMI 2.0. As well, if it did it would definitely be something that would be a selling point for the cable. Also, the cable would cost about $100 more since it would have to have some sort of "logic within the cable converting the signal to HDMI 2.0.
- Answered by Robert I from Sneads Ferry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this adapter support 4k @ 60hz?
- Asked by Dylan B from Dallas
- 24 Nov. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter support 4k @ 60hz?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
No answers yet
Does this support the import of 4K/30fps to iPhone 7 from an SD card?
- Asked by James H from Maidenhead
- 13 Jan. 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this support the import of 4K/30fps to iPhone 7 from an SD card?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader