Would an additional pop shield be required or is there one inbuilt in this microphone?
1 Answer from the Community
Doesn't look like it :) The internal bit of the microphone looks to be foam before the the actual "Microphone component" of the device. That being said a pop filter wouldn't go a miss but shouldn't be necessary :)
- Answered by Peter D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the new SuperDrive require additional softwareto copy DVDs
- Asked by Nancy J from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new SuperDrive require additional softwareto copy DVDs)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
How to connect 2 monitors one HDMI and one DVI.
- Asked by Scott M from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect 2 monitors one HDMI and one DVI.)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Express HD Doc…