What kind of technology is used to control the Philips Hue ? Is it Radio Frequency ? What frequency ?
1 Answer from the Community
ZigBee Light Link protocol carried on 2.4Ghz ZigBee radios. They seem to work fine despite high levels of 802.11 Wifi interference. I suppose because the link is low-bandwidth, not much data is needed to control a light.
- Answered by George W from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does philips Hue integrate with apple Homekit / can i control it with Siri?
- Asked by Stephen H from Saskatoon
- Flag as inappropriate (Does philips Hue integrate with apple Homekit / can i control it with Siri?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Extension Bulb A1…
What is the frequency response?
- Asked by Mark L from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the frequency response?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
No answers yet