What shade/tone of light do the standard bulbs emit? I prefer the creamy-white output to the blue-white output, which gives me headaches.
3 Answers from the Community
These bulbs offer the option to set the color "temperature" at a wide range from creamy-white to blue-white.
- Answered by Tyler S from Lees Summit
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
These bulbs emit a very warm yellow sometimes making me feel like it's closer to an orange tone. The range is Nothing close to that blue-white as another person mentioned. Its range lies between a warm yellow to very very warm yellow.
- Answered by Jonathan D from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The bulbs in this kit emit a warm (yellow-white) light at a 2700K color temperature. It's fixed and *not* variable as in other Hue bulbs.
- Answered by R A M from Hayward
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Which side of the charger connects to the apple watch? The white side or the metal side?
- Asked by Gary D from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Which side of the charger connects to the apple watch? The white side or the metal side?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable…
No answers yet
Does the white have some sort of smudge or stain resistance?
- Asked by Robert S from Nokomis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the white have some sort of smudge or stain resistance?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…