How is this bulb different than the "Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single Pack," which also costs $59?
1 Answer from the Community
These are essentially the same as the originals for most applications except these have a slightly higher max lumen rating (800 lumens vs 600 lumens for original) and use slightly more power (10 watts for these vs. 9 watts for original). I honestly can't see the difference.
- Answered by Richard F from Mill Creek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What's the difference between these new Hue White bulbs and the Hue Lux?
- Asked by Olivia F from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between these new Hue White bulbs and the Hue Lux?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Extension Bulb A1…