is the usb-c connection the same as a lightening charger connection? i.e. could i use this to connect my iphone/ipad to an ethernet cable???
I am looking for a simple apple approved way to connect my ipad to my ethernet point.
Would this product enable me to do so???
2 Answers from the Community
No, they're both different. If you need to connect your iPad to an Ethernet port, you should look into buying a small travel router. I purchased a travel router for that exact purpose and it works great.
- Answered by William W from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The connection types are not the same. This will not work on iOS devices as of today.
- Answered by Stephen J from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this extension cable enable a ground connection?
- Asked by Christian W from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this extension cable enable a ground connection?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
can this be used to connect with USB-C adapter to connect Ethernet to the new Macbook?
- Asked by Joseph H from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used to connect with USB-C adapter to connect Ethernet to the new Macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter