I'm new at this Mac stuff. Is this the best adapter to connect my electric guitar to my computer when using Garage Band?
1 Answer from the Community
actually the apogee duet is the best, or the apogee solo(whatever their single connection rig is called). the IJK iRig is kinda mid-range I suppose. Its far superior to a lot of analog midi input devices tho, don't think that it isn't good! cause it is!
but the best is apogee duet by and far
- Answered by Lacey L from Mill City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter be used to connect Casio CTK 6200 keyboard to record music in garage band in ipad pro?
- Asked by Sankaran N from Oriando, Florida
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect Casio CTK 6200 keyboard to record music in garage band in ipad pro?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter