What happens if you accidentally plug in two iPhone chargers into the splitter?
1 Answer from the Community
Nothing, although this is not recommended, if two lighting cables were used at the same time the amount of power your Apple product receives will still remain normal as if one lightning cable was used.
- Answered by Adeel K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it support a USB splitter?
- Asked by Richard H
- 29 Mar. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it support a USB splitter?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet
Can this product be plugged into the car charger?
- Asked by Richard A from Navarre
- 20 May 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be plugged into the car charger?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White