Can I connect a Thunderbolt 1 hard drive to the display (and therefore to my 2017 Macbook) via the apple Thunderbolt 2 to 3 dongle?
1 Answer from the Community
No. The additional ports are USB-C, not Thunderbolt.
- Answered by Saul B from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect 3 Apple Thunderbolt 2 displays?
- Asked by Adam P from Beverly
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect 3 Apple Thunderbolt 2 displays?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock H…
Will this device work with thunderbolt 1?
- Asked by Matthew B from Oatlands
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this device work with thunderbolt 1?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Express HD Doc…
No answers yet