How do I wake the display from sleep mode?
My display is connected to my 2016 MacBook Pro. When I leave my workplace and then return, there's no way to turn on the external display. With my old Apple LED Cinema display I just had to hit a button on my (external) keyboard or click the mouse and the display would come on again. The only way to re-activate the LG display is by unplugging the connector. Is that intended? I don't think the connector is going to last very long that way!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
does 2017 iMac 27" allow target display mode?
- Asked by Kevin G from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (does 2017 iMac 27" allow target display mode?)
- Asked about: Mac
Does this have the auto wake/sleep function? Thanks
- Asked by Martyn B
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have the auto wake/sleep function? Thanks)
- Asked about: Moleskine Folio Case for iPad Air 2
Does Apple Pencil go to sleep even when it has charge left? How to wake it up if no plug in available?
- Asked by Kathryn L from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple Pencil go to sleep even when it has charge left? How to wake it up if no plug in available?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack