Does this display use any of the PCIe bandwidth from the MacBook Pro's Thunderbolt controller?
I.e. Can another Thunderbolt 3 device be connected to the other Thunderbolt port on the same side of the MacBook Pro and receive all 4 lanes of PCIe?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
mac pro to thunderbolt 3 display
- Asked by Mark H from Port Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (mac pro to thunderbolt 3 display)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
No answers yet
Does the Thunderbolt wire charge the MacBook Pro's battery when connected to a 27" Thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Sean K from Commack
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Thunderbolt wire charge the MacBook Pro's battery when connected to a 27" Thunderbolt display?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…