Is it possible to connect a MacBook Pro Early 2011 to this display via a USB-C to USB adapter?
The MacBook Pro (13'', early 2011) has a thunderbolt (USB) port.
Since I'm planning to buy the LG UltraFine 5K Display which uses a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port, I'd like to ask if it's possible to connect them via a USB-C to USB adapter.
1 Answer from the Community
Sorry, I didn't mean the USB-C to USB adapter, but rather Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter. It doesn't make sense otherwise.
- Answered by Etienne P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to use for multiple external displays?
- Asked by David L from Homewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use for multiple external displays?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Will this work to connect a USB Superdrive to my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Cynthia L from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work to connect a USB Superdrive to my MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter