If a customer spends more than $100 do they still need a PIN number to use Square? If so, how do they do this? This looks much better than Paypal.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes they will, they can put their PIN number in via the device that the Square reader is connected to, this is done through the app.
- Answered by Kale G from Albury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are they better than power beats 3
- Asked by Daniel S from Cumming
- 22 May 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Are they better than power beats 3
How much battery percentage do I need to use this product?
- Asked by Yellow H from Greensboro
- 21 Apr. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate How much battery percentage do I need to use this product?