Does the apple logo on the back of my iphone 8+ need to sit exactly on the center of the charging pad?
1 Answer from the Community
Not the Apple logo, that has nothing to do with charging, but with wireless charging pads, it's always recommended to put the phone exactly centered on the middle of the pad for best results. It's possible (aside from slipping off) that it can lose charge if it's too much on one end.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What exactly does this do and not do?
- Asked by Juanita L from Cape Coral
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly does this do and not do?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
does iPhone 8plus come 128 gb?
- Asked by Clarence S from Medford
- Flag as inappropriate (does iPhone 8plus come 128 gb?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can you charge iPhone8 face down on the pad? - my case holds credit cards in the back
- Asked by Elizabeth P from Lakeland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge iPhone8 face down on the pad? - my case holds credit cards in the back)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…