is that a 220v or 110v charging?
- Asked by fn from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (is that a 220v or 110v charging?)
2 Answers from the Community
The input on the charger which comes with the speaker is 100 - 240volts so it will be the same unit for most countries. Mine was supplied with 2 plug attachments. I am in the UK and mine had the UK and the European options. If you are in the US and purchase the speaker in the US then it will be the same charger unit but the plug attachment will be suited to your region.
- Answered by David C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I’ve got one from my friend in US as a gift. I read the sticker on the box said that 120V US. is it okay to use in my country with 220V?
- Answered by Pandan P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are these bulbs 110v or 220v?
- Asked by Jose L from Muntinlupa
- 8 May 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these bulbs 110v or 220v?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Ambiance Single B…
Does it support 220v and 110v ?
- Asked by Philippe S from Clayton
- 13 Aug. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support 220v and 110v ?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging dual pad