Should I be concerned about my phone being so close to vents which might be pumping hot/cold air out?
Obviously I assume that particular vent should be turned off, but even when they're "off" vents still tend to let some air out. Will that not damage the phone?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you should. I recommend you attach this to the vents that you can manually close, instead of the one you cannot manually close to. Cold air is fine, but not hot air. One day in the winter I was using this mount with my phone as a GPS, and warm hot air coming from the vent actually forced to put my phone to sleep (black screen, everything works, it just keep locking itself even if you force unlock it), then I realised my phone was extremely hot, so I closed that vent and everything works fine now.
- Answered by Tim L from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there any concern for the lightning bit breaking from the weight of the phone, or from the force of using the 3d Touch while docked?
- Asked by Spencer O from Henderson
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any concern for the lightning bit breaking from the weight of the phone, or from the force of using the 3d Touch while docked?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold
How thick is the iPad 2 Air in the Smart Case with the cover closed?
- Asked by Barbara M from Cherry Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (How thick is the iPad 2 Air in the Smart Case with the cover closed?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Midnight Bl…