Can my iPhone charge in the off position? When I place the iPhone on the charger in the off position it turns my iPhone X on
1 Answer from the Community
Any iPhone is designed to turn itself on when the charging begins. With the traditional charging cable, you can then turn the iPhone off (without disconnecting the charger) and it will continue to charge (without any information on the display in the 'off' state). I do not know exactly if a similar method would work with the wireless charger.
- Answered by Арсений Б
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this charger to fast charge an iPhone 8?
- Asked by Sanjay S from Deer Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this charger to fast charge an iPhone 8?)
- Asked about: 61W USB‑C Power Adapter
Can I charge from my iPhone?
- Asked by John L from Pleasanton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge from my iPhone?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones — Matt Gold
Can I use iPhone 6s charger to charge 5s
- Asked by V L Praveen K from Hyderabad
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use iPhone 6s charger to charge 5s)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)