Will device charge my phone with a Popsocket on the back, on an Otterbox symmetry case, or do I have to remove the case in order to charge my phone?
I have a Popsocket stuck to an Otterbox Symmetry case, and I am wondering if I will have to remove the case with the Popsocket attached in order to use this wireless charging base.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Asked by Stella D from Nixa
- Flag as inappropriate (Wireless Charging Compatibility)
- Asked about: OtterBox Figura Series Case for iPh…
No answers yet
Will this charger work with my 6plus phone with an otterbox case?
- Asked by Patricia R from Laredo
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work with my 6plus phone with an otterbox case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Will this phone case, while on, allow wireless charging?
- Asked by Jill G from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this phone case, while on, allow wireless charging?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Vue Series Case for iPhone…