Will it work if you have Scolosis?
- Asked by fn from Clark Mills
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work if you have Scolosis?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hey Deborah and thanks for reaching out to us.
UPRIGHT doesn’t cure spinal issues but can help relieve some of the symptoms associated with scoliosis by strengthening back muscles, which allows you to sit upright with a healthy posture without a reminder. We have a number of users that suffer from scoliosis who are training and seeing great results. Depending on your specific case, it is important for me to point out that UPRIGHT is not a certified medical device, and if you suffer from medical conditions please speak with your physician before training with UPRIGHT. I'd also like to point out that we offer a 30-day, money back guarantees. If you find that UPRIGHT isn't a good fit for you, you can send it back to us within 30 days and we will refund your purchase as soon as we receive it back to our warehouse.
Please contact me with further questions you may have, I'm here to help out.
- Answered by Amos R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you have a list of Apps that will work with this Pencil?
- Asked by Anthony M
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have a list of Apps that will work with this Pencil?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Do you have to charge it when you first get it?
- Asked by Gail S from Elizabethtown
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to charge it when you first get it?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…
Does the speaker work while you have it plugged in and charging?
- Asked by Brent K from Abbotsford
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the speaker work while you have it plugged in and charging?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Micro Bluetooth Sp…