can i connect it to a smart tv
- Asked by Abdullah B from Riyadh
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect it to a smart tv)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes Abdullah. On the Bose.... Slide the power switch to the Bluetooth symbol and hold until you hear “Ready topair” or the Bluetooth indicator blinks blue. On your Bluetooth device, turn on the Bluetooth feature. Tip: The Bluetooth menu is usually found in the Settings menu. Select your Bose® QuietComfort® headphones from the device list.
And on the Samsung Smart TV: Press the Home button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen. Using the directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings. Select Sound Output to select your preferred sound output device. Select BluetoothAudio to begin pairing your Bluetooth audio device.
- Answered by Anne B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the cable compatible to connect to a CRT (tube) television. Other words not being a flat screen television
- Asked by Pam G
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the cable compatible to connect to a CRT (tube) television. Other words not being a flat screen television)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter