Does the cover protect the trackpad and/or the keyboard? Thank you
- Asked by Francisco S from Pullman
- Flag as inappropriate Does the cover protect the trackpad and/or the keyboard? Thank you
2 Answers from the Community
The case only covers the outside top, bottom and sides, except for areas that need to be left open (ports, headphone jack, and areas needed for ventilation, and to allow unencumbered opening of the display). There are a number of inexpensive, protective skins available for this model. Some are better than others. Do some research and above all, read the reviews, before purchasing. My recommendation is to not use them. With top-of-the line laptops such as the MBP, I recommend keeping your hands reasonably clean (no food or drink nearby!!), and the inside of your laptop vacuumed and free from foreign substances, as much as possible. Skins for the keyboard and trackpad have a reputation for destroying the feel and usability of the computer.
- Answered by Robert H. Z from O'brien
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, it does not cover it.
- Answered by Norlito L from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this support the QI wireless charging for the phone and/or the case?
- Asked by Chris G from London
- 12 Dec. 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Does this support the QI wireless charging for the phone and/or the case?
Does this have a protected cover for the screen?
- Asked by Cynthia S from Harrison
- 14 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does this have a protected cover for the screen?
No answers yet
Does it have a protective cover for the glass
- Asked by Andrew P. M from Newton Centre
- 4 Mar. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does it have a protective cover for the glass
No answers yet