Can I use this with Mac Mini as a computer speaker? I would like to connect with Mac Mini. Will it work?
1 Answer from the Community
The Mac mini has two audio outputs: HDMI and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. The Sonos PLAYBASE requires either a coaxial cable or a Toslink cable. Without using an external adapter to convert between these formats, the two are not compatible.
- Answered by David V from Williamson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
connect mac mini to a projector
- Asked by Cevaan D
- Flag as inappropriate (connect mac mini to a projector)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
Does the 2011 Mac mini work with the mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter?
- Asked by Gary Z from Manakin Sabot
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 2011 Mac mini work with the mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter