Will the 16 inch MacBook Pro fit as well?
- Asked by Noam S from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate Will the 16 inch MacBook Pro fit as well?
4 Answers from the Community
TL;DR- No, Not recommended. I got mine and tried to fit in the MBP 16'. During the first try, I got to know they're just rebranding the old product for 15' and trying to make it work. It is a very tight fit. Putting it in and removing it has to be done with more effort. You will be able to close the zip. But it is very near enough to the MBP body to potentially scratch it. I've been using it for the past 4 days while I ordered a different one. On using it does gets a little bit stretched out. You 'can' make it work, especially keeping in mind, how it keeps it compact, but not advisable. I'm returning mine.
- Answered by Tejas M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
NO! Purchased with my new MBP 16, put it in, tried to close the zip and it scratched the corner of the MacBook. They're trying to make old stock work with new products. Really unimpressed. Returned to the store immediately.
- Answered by Laurence F from Basking Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Laurence F is correct. This Incase sleeve is too small for the 16-inch MacBook Pro.
- Answered by Gail K from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No. I'm returning mine.
- Answered by Steve N from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will it fit the new Mac book pro 16 inch screen?
- Asked by David S from Palm Springs
- 19 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will it fit the new Mac book pro 16 inch screen?
No answers yet
Will this fit well on the mid 2014 Retina MacBook pro 15 inch?
- Asked by Christopher C from Suwanee
- 13 Jul. 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will this fit well on the mid 2014 Retina MacBook pro 15 inch?
Is this compatible with the new 16-inch MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Brian B from Houston
- 9 Dec. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is this compatible with the new 16-inch MacBook Pro?