I have two laptops, MacBook Pro & Razer Blade Stealth. Will the dock work on Windows machines as well? (The Razer Blade has Thunderbolt 3)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. This works on all computers which have Thunderbolt 3 capabilities.
- Answered by Caldigit S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've tried connecting the TS3 plus to my Stealth and it connects but states that there is not enough power. The question I'd really ask is can you connect the standard charger to the stealth as well as the ts3 plus since the ts3 plus provides 85W of power in addition to the standard charger.
- Answered by Jamie C from Yarrabilba
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Use for Windows Laptop (as well as MacBook Pro)
- Asked by Bradley P
- 9 Dec. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Use for Windows Laptop (as well as MacBook Pro)
Can this be partitioned to support Time Machine backups from two MacBook Pro laptops?
- Asked by Prentice E from Newburgh
- 4 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Can this be partitioned to support Time Machine backups from two MacBook Pro laptops?