Is 2011 MacBook compatible with CalDigit TS3 Plus Dock
Connections and expansion MagSafe power port Gigabit Ethernet port FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps) Two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps) Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps) Audio line in Audio line out SDXC card slot Kensington lock slot
- Asked by Mark G from Coburg
- Flag as inappropriate Is 2011 MacBook compatible with CalDigit TS3 Plus Dock
1 Answer from the Community
Hey Mark, The TS3 Plus is compatible with Thunderbolt 1 computers, with two caveats. 1) You will be limited to Thunderbolt 1's 10Gbps speeds 2) You will be unable to charge your computer from the TS3 Plus. Thunderbolt enabled charging is only available starting at Thunderbolt 3. In order to use the TS3 Plus with a Thunderbolt 1 or 2 connection, you will need to utilize Apple's Thunderbolt 2 to 3 adapter (it's also compatible with Thunderbolt 1).
- Answered by Dalton M from Placentia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this compatible with MacBook Pro-- not listed in compatibility.
- Asked by Madeline N from Brooklyn
- 14 Jul. 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Is this compatible with MacBook Pro-- not listed in compatibility.
Is it compatible with a Mac book pro?
- Asked by Abhiram S from Harrison
- 4 Jun. 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Is it compatible with a Mac book pro?
Is this compatible with MacBook Air?
- Asked by Noor A from Springfield Gardens
- 11 Oct. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Is this compatible with MacBook Air?