Will this work with Android phones?
- Asked by J Catherine W from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with Android phones?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. This Qi Wireless Charging will work with Android phones that feature Qi Wireless Charging. At the time of writing this includes: -OnePlus 8 -OnePlus 8 Pro -Samsung Galaxy S6 -Samsung Galaxy S6 edge -Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ -Samsung Galaxy S7 -Samsung Galaxy S7 edge -Samsung Galaxy S8 -Samsung Galaxy S8+ -Samsung Galaxy Note8 -Samsung Galaxy S9 -Samsung Galaxy S9+ -Samsung Galaxy Note9 -Samsung Galaxy S10e -Samsung Galaxy S10 -Samsung Galaxy S10+ -Samsung Galaxy S10 5G -Samsung Galaxy Note10 -Samsung Galaxy Note10+ -Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G -Samsung Galaxy S20 -Samsung Galaxy S20+ -Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Answered by Ameer Ali O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Although you can get higher (i.e., “faster”) Qi Charge pads (e.g., 10W), the 7.5W is substantial and should have no problem charging any Qi enabled Android device, provided you don’t have more than a fairly light duty case (same as with any iOS device, like 3mm thick or less).
- Answered by E Michael D from Palm Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the airpods with the h1 chip will work with android phones?
- Asked by Raja S from Bangalore
- 20 Mar. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does the airpods with the h1 chip will work with android phones?
Can this Apple USB-C type, 18w charger work with Android phones like the Pixel 2 XL?
- Asked by Ariela L from Toronto
- 16 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Can this Apple USB-C type, 18w charger work with Android phones like the Pixel 2 XL?