Do you need to use DJI's app or can any photo app work?
I assume the device has some basic functionality when any photo app is used, so why would I want to use DJI Mimo?
- Asked by Bob P from Billerica
- Flag as inappropriate Do you need to use DJI's app or can any photo app work?
2 Answers from the Community
Without the app, you can use the joystick to control the gimbal, as well as the trigger on the back for locking the gimbal's angle or setting the gimbal's "home." The record button will work in Apple's Camera app and FiLMiC Pro, in addition to the landscape/portrait quick switching and the "sleep" mode. DJI's app allows you to use the zoom slider on the side, as well as You can use DJI's app to access the hyperlapse mode and create panning/tilting timelapses that follow a certain path. You can also access ActiveTrack, which works pretty well to track a subject or item. For photo and video modes such as choosing between full motion, tilt locking, FPV, and sport modes, you can set it in the DJI app, then use a different camera app to record.
- Answered by Alexander S from Redondo Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It works best if you use the DJI APP, there are features that are only available in the DJI APP, that is not to say that it can’t be operated manually, but works best with their app.
- Answered by Larry F from New Brighton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do you have a list of Apps that will work with this Pencil?
- Asked by Anthony M
- 12 Apr. 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Do you have a list of Apps that will work with this Pencil?
What apps can you use the apple pencil with and will there be more apps.
- Asked by Mumtaz H from Las Vegas
- 5 Apr. 2016
- Flag as inappropriate What apps can you use the apple pencil with and will there be more apps.
Can this "card reader" allow users to transfer photos to an SD Card from an Apple device using the native Photo App or a 3rd party App?
- Asked by Steven H from Yorba Linda
- 9 Dec. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Can this "card reader" allow users to transfer photos to an SD Card from an Apple device using the native Photo App or a 3rd party App?