Do you need to remove the popsocket for wireless charging?
- Asked by Yisrael B from Great Neack
- Flag as inappropriate Do you need to remove the popsocket for wireless charging?
1 Answer from the Community
I just got my wireless chrger today and it will only charge wirelessly if i remove the pop socket. You just press and turn and pops off easy. The video shows it charging with the popsocket attached but..... Im using the Belkin wireless boost charge 7.5w.
- Answered by Michael H from Collingwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you remove the removable Spine
- Asked by Ron Z from Vista
- 26 Nov. 2017
- Flag as inappropriate How do you remove the removable Spine
No answers yet