i'm looking for a cord that can connect to ipod classic to the back of the tv, it is not the one you use to connect to a usb
the usb connecteor that i use to connect the ipod classic to the computer isn't the one that i need to connect to the tv, the back of the tv slot is smaller, verging on a connector that you may use for a phone.
right below the this port it says dock for ipod, right under it this is what it says
(dc 5v 500mA Max)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I back up an externally connected disk?
- Asked by Sajid A from Fulton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I back up an externally connected disk?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
How do I connect my iPod classic to my Bose sounddock 3?
- Asked by Kathryn W from Kingston
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my iPod classic to my Bose sounddock 3?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
how can I connect my iMac to a tv with a S-Video port. Its not a LCD or Plasma TV
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I connect my iMac to a tv with a S-Video port. Its not a LCD or Plasma TV)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…