Is there a cable that I can use to connect my iPhone to my iPod dock instead of putting the phone in the dock?
I have the Lifeproof iPhone cover and it won't fit on my Sony iPod dock without having to completely remove the cover.
2 Answers from the Community
FYI - Sendstation makes a dock extender that i put in my Bose iPod dock. Initially neither my phone or ipod would connect because their respective covers were in the way. I added the male/female dock extender and it now accommodates both ipod and iphone in the non-apple ipod dock without having to remove the Otterbox iphone cover and the neoprene cover on the iPod.
- Answered by Shelley V from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have the ipod dock without having to completely remove the cover...
- Answered by Celak R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use the dock with the iPod touch
- Asked by Nathan G F from Geneva
- 30 Jan. 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the dock with the iPod touch)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 31 Jul. 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable