Is there a cable that I can use to connect my iPhone to my iPod dock instead of putting the phone in the dock?
I have the Lifeproof iPhone cover and it won't fit on my Sony iPod dock without having to completely remove the cover.
2 Answers from the Community
FYI - Sendstation makes a dock extender that i put in my Bose iPod dock. Initially neither my phone or ipod would connect because their respective covers were in the way. I added the male/female dock extender and it now accommodates both ipod and iphone in the non-apple ipod dock without having to remove the Otterbox iphone cover and the neoprene cover on the iPod.
- Answered by Shelley V from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have the ipod dock without having to completely remove the cover...
- Answered by Celak R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this adapter allow me to connect iphone 5 to an i phone 4 docking system
- Asked by Wendy F from Holbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter allow me to connect iphone 5 to an i phone 4 docking system)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
If used to connect to my car (Chevy Volt), can I control iPod functions?
- Asked by Richard S from Colleyville
- Flag as inappropriate (If used to connect to my car (Chevy Volt), can I control iPod functions?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)