what cable do I need to connect my ipod to an electrical outlet?
2 Answers from the Community
You need to buy an "Apple USB power adapter" or similar from another manufacturer.
Then connect the "Apple Dock Connector to USB cable" to it and you're off and running !!
- Answered by Roy L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
you need to buy a cord that has a plug connected to it... you can buy them from the apple store.
- Answered by Cameron G from Gold Coast
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what cable do i need to plug my ipod touch into a stereo
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- 21 Mar. 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i need to plug my ipod touch into a stereo)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
What cable do you need to connect this to a gigaware projector?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- 28 Feb. 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do you need to connect this to a gigaware projector?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter