can I connect my mac mini " late 2012" to an Eizo Color Edge CX271W-BK27 monitor?
Mac mini "late 2012":
Model Name: Mac mini
Model Identifier: Macmini6,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2,6 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM Version: MM61.0106.B03
SMC Version (system): 2.8f1
Serial Number (system): C07LV2H1DY3H
Hardware UUID: A473DC4B-EBA1-540E-AD02-006882757BED
i want to use an Eizo 27 inch monitor:Eizo Color Edge CX271W-BK27
Is this possible? Whay connector should I use?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can this remote power up a Mac Mini Late 2012 or it just works with iTunes?
- Asked by Camilo Leonardo P
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this remote power up a Mac Mini Late 2012 or it just works with iTunes?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
will this cable connect to a late 2012 iMac Thunderbolt 2 Port?
- Asked by Robert C from Bethpage
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable connect to a late 2012 iMac Thunderbolt 2 Port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…