want to connect my iMAC 27 version 10.9 purchase 8-2-13 to a TV smart panasonic
1 Answer from the Community
I would possibly go with apple TV if I were you. I currently use or extend my monitor in the office here to a 55" LG via apple TV, I believe that a 2013 model imac should have capability to do this. In my circumstance I can mirror my desktop or just extend my current working area.
Just looked at the post date, chances are you've probably worked through this problem already.
- Answered by John M from Edinburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does this product attach to the back of a Television?
- Asked by Oliver B
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this product attach to the back of a Television?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…
Can you use this adapter to connect your phone to television to view movies?
- Asked by Tandeka G from Boston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this adapter to connect your phone to television to view movies?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter