Does this adaptor support 1920x1200 resolution output?
2 Answers from the Community
As for myself, this adapter can do only 1920x1080 at 60Hz.
I had a 17" from 2006 which worked perfectly at 1920x1200, with no adapters as the laptop had a DVI. With the 15" of 2010 and the VGA adapter, I can't reach the maximum resolution of my screen.
- Answered by Cyril C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's a cable with two different connection types rather than a graphics adapter. The resolution supported depends on the Mac that it plugs into.
- Answered by Jeremy C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does anyone know if SL supports HannsG 281 in 1920x1200 mode??
- Asked by Eric C from Wellesley
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone know if SL supports HannsG 281 in 1920x1200 mode??)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Can someone from Apple please confirm if this product supports 330mhz pixel clock?
- Asked by Espen B from Point Frederick
- Flag as inappropriate (Can someone from Apple please confirm if this product supports 330mhz pixel clock?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…