How can I connect my mac book air 11'' to a LAN cable using USB ports for internet access if no wireless but only LAN connection?
My Macbook Air does not have a Port where a LAN internet cable could be plugged onto my Macbook.
I need a cable with one end that could be connected to the USB port on my Macbook and the other end of the cable will accept internet cable with LAN (ethernet) plug.
I need this cable connector so if I do not have access to wireless internet connection so I could use the LAN connections.
1 Answer from the Community
There is a USB ethernet adapter for that. I have 13inch MBA and been using the adapter for a while
- Answered by Dharma S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can thunderbolt cable be used for LAN/internet connection??
- Asked by Sudhanshu M
- Flag as inappropriate (can thunderbolt cable be used for LAN/internet connection??)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
can I connect to time capsule with WAN and use as a access point for WiFi and through Lan ports
- Asked by Jeff W from Gig Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect to time capsule with WAN and use as a access point for WiFi and through Lan ports)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme