I have a 2009 white macbook.
I'm not sure if I have a Mini DP or not. Is this the cable I need to hook it up to a LCD tv with a VGA port? I cant find out if the spot on my computer is the Mini DP or if its something else. it has a box with two lines on either side of it |[ ]| kind of like that.
- Asked by Matt M from Perrysburg
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 2009 white macbook.)
1 Answer from the Community
You want this cable. This fits the new white MacBooks. My friend and I both got an '09 white macbook and he bought one of these. It fits. He loves it.
You need to get this adapter and then a VGA to VGA cable to plug in to the tv (if your tv has a VGA input).
- Answered by Brian B from Shallotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
2009 white macbook power adapter QUESTION
- Asked by Andrew M from Tarzana
- Flag as inappropriate (2009 white macbook power adapter QUESTION)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…