i have the late 2008/09l unibody macbook. What cable do I need to connect from it to my tv RCA inputs. I tried one but it was to big to fit my laptop
1 Answer from the Community
A lot of people are having trouble with this one...
You will need:
1. Apple Mini-display > VGA adapter
2. A VGA > RCA/S-video converter. These usually come as a little converter box. Here's one place that has these: grandtec.com. But you should be able to find similar ones at any electronics place (except, annoyingly, Apple). I would also read the posts on this subject (just do a search for vga to video converter) to make sure you are getting what you need.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a late 2013 macbook pro. I need to know what I need to connect it to my LG HDMI-ready TV. Thank you.
- Asked by Cheri G from Tuscumbia
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a late 2013 macbook pro. I need to know what I need to connect it to my LG HDMI-ready TV. Thank you.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
what cable do i need to connect my iphone5 to my tv
- Asked by Amanda P
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i need to connect my iphone5 to my tv)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable