i have the late 2008/09l unibody macbook. What cable do I need to connect from it to my tv RCA inputs. I tried one but it was to big to fit my laptop

Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    A lot of people are having trouble with this one...

    You will need:

    1. Apple Mini-display > VGA adapter

    2. A VGA > RCA/S-video converter. These usually come as a little converter box. Here's one place that has these: grandtec.com. But you should be able to find similar ones at any electronics place (except, annoyingly, Apple). I would also read the posts on this subject (just do a search for vga to video converter) to make sure you are getting what you need.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 2 people found this useful

Related Questions