Wand to connect iPod shuffle to iPad 2. Will it download the music from my iPad to my iPod.
I have the white one with the string on it
2 Answers from the Community
you can't connect it "to" your iPad you have to sync both on iTunes and then connect your iPad and pick the songs from your iPod you want to put on your iPad.
- Answered by David T from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, you can't. If you sync your Shuffle with iTunes' music you can connect your iPad to iTunes to transfer the songs you already have on your computer.
- Answered by Gabriel V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can I use this to download music from my ipad to my ipod
- Asked by Laura E from Saint Louis
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this to download music from my ipad to my ipod)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter