Earlier versions of OS's?
I us a Macbook Pro I purchased in 2010 with the Leopard OS. Will this router still work for me or am I reading the specs wrong?
- Asked by Eric M from Belleville
- Flag as inappropriate (Earlier versions of OS's?)
1 Answer from the Community
Any Mac with 10.2.7 (Jaguar) or later will be able to connect to it as an Access Point. However, configuring the AirPort will require the use of a SL or later Mac. Or, if you have an iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad, simply download the AirPort app from the App Store to set up your new router.
- Answered by Michael M from Elkton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What advantage do these have the earlier EarPods?
- Asked by Bradley D from Nesconset
- Flag as inappropriate (What advantage do these have the earlier EarPods?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
Will this work with earlier iPad models?
- Asked by Barbara M from Woodward
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with earlier iPad models?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil