1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it works with a MacBook Air.
The MacBook Air ships with a 45W power adapter; since this is 60W, the wattage is sufficient.
The connector on this adapter is designed such that it works with the MacBook Air's angled connection.
- Answered by Julian M from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use it for Macbook Air?
- Asked by Aryana J from Chantilly
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it for Macbook Air?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet
can I use this with MacBook Air?
- Asked by Leonor B from Bacolod
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this with MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter